Ball Puzzle Ball Puzzle

Really slick,clever design - great example of how you can get maximum use out of just a handful of sprites,enjoyed all the red herrings,and unexpected exits.Wish my games (or game even - i've only made one) contained more logic like this.I came across your page by way of the yoyo forums,was looking up how complex it would be to integrate their html5 with the score api here.Didn't find many answers! I notice you're from Brum - I'm from Walsall,left about 25 years ago when the internet hadn't been discovered yet and everyone seemed to have long hair,beards,listened to Rush and played Dungeons and Dragons.Cheers - RG

fabian-jarrett responds:

Thanks for that. I still haven't found the answer either. I know a few people in Brum that still fit that description!

Wolven Boundary Wolven Boundary

I am very calm now - really like the use of delay on the high notes and piano.I would like it just as much without the bass drum in it - but I guess in a video presentation that would add some forward motion,so thats no criticism - just my overwhelming desire to totally escape reality.Very beautiful.

AbstractEclipse responds:

I actually did make a version without the bass drum in it for the project. It was difficult to choose between which of the two to upload here, though! Please spend as long as you'd like on the journey to the dreamland.

The Court of Justice The Court of Justice

Great 'clasp the sword' tune! I like the quick synth solo in the middle which also adds an arcade style ambience.

Deathmerc3 responds:

Why thank you! And thank you for your time and review!